Sony ILCE-7RM2 Camera
Enhanced Eye AF
Now also available in AF-C focus mode, Eye AF automatically detects and tracks an eye of even a moving subject, for more framing freedom.
Expand Flexible Spot
If the selected AF point is not positioned on your subject, the α7R II automatically uses AF points surrounding the selected point to support precise focus.
XGA OLED Tru-FinderTMmakes every view a vision
With the world's highest magnification6at 0.78x among digital still camera viewfinders, the XGA OLED Tru-Finder provides views of cutting-edge definition, contrast and depth throughout the entire display. ZEISS T* Coating ensures absolutely
minimal reflection on the viewfinder, so the α7R II’s extraordinary 42.4-megapixel performance is apparent at all times.
This function that boosts image brightness by changing shutter speed, for example, can be assigned to a customizable button for easy access when shooting a starry sky or other dark scene.
- Type : Interchangeable-lens digital camera
- HDMI Out : NTSC: 3840 x 2160 (30p/24p) / 1920 x 1080 (60p/24p) / 1920 x 1080 (60i), YCbCr 4:2:2 8bit/ RGB 8bit
- PC Interface : Mass-storage, MTP, PC remote
DEVICE SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Product Dimensions : Approx. 126.9 x 95.7 x 60.3 mm (approx. 5 x 3 7/8 x 2 3/8 inches)
- Weight : Approx. 625 g (approx. 1 lb 6.0 oz) (with battery and Memory Stick PRO Duo) Approx. 582 g (approx. 1 lb 4.5 oz) (body only)
- Image Sensor : 35mm full frame (35.9 x 24.0mm), Exmor R CMOS sensor
- LCD Monitor : 7.5 cm (3.0 type) TFT drive
- Sensitivity : EV -2 to EV 20 (at ISO 100 equivalent with F2.0 lens attached)
- Camera Type : Interchangeable-lens digital camera
- No. of Pixels : Approx. 43.6 megapixels
- Sensor : 3:2
- Battery : Charge protection coating on optical filter and image sensor shift mechanism
- Battery Performance : Rechargeable battery pack NP-FW50
- External Power Source : AC Adaptor AC-PW20 (optional)
- Recording Format : JPEG (DCF Ver. 2.0, Exif Ver. 2.3, MPF baseline compliant), RAW (Sony ARW 2.3 format)
RECORDING STILL IMAGE
- Auto HDR : Off, Dynamic Range Optimizer (Auto/Level (1–5)), Auto High Dynamic Range: Auto Exposure Difference, Exposure Difference Level (1.0-6.0 EV, 1.0 EV step)
- Noise Reduction : Long exposure NR: On/Off, available at shutter speeds longer than 1 sec. High ISO NR: Normal / Low / Off selectable
- Speed Range : Still images: 1/8000 to 30 sec., Bulb Movies: 1/8000 to 1/4 (1/3 step) NTSC: Up to 1/60 in AUTO mode (up to 1/30 in Auto Slow Shutter mode) PAL: Up to 1/50 in AUTO mode (up to 1/25 in Auto Slow Shutter mode
- Type : Electronically-controlled, vertical-traverse, focal-plane type
- See more at: http://inovi.pk/sony/sony-camera-camcoders/sony-alpha-series/ilce-7rm2-camera.html#sthash.3SlwquVI.dpuf